Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Bonus 2: Alexia Scene 1

Ok time for the next Halloween bonus...the villainess Alexia from Resident Evil Code Veronica X. To be honest Alexia creeps the hell out of me but because I know some of you like her ... Halloween is a good excuse to post her. Enjoy!!











(This was Alexia's entrance scene from Code Veronica X. Only Alexia can make seeing a hot barefoot blonde girl without her clothes on something to have nightmares about. *hides under covers*)

I still shudder at the thought of her smiling eeriely during that ant scene and that was before she went monster.

Ok...if I haven't scared you guys away yet, I have more Halloween bonuses in store.

Stick around if you dare!! *Gives a spooky laugh!*
-K.S.C.
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com