Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Bonus 4: Batgirl meets the Crazy Clown

Remember way back when I was doing a Supergirl/Batgirl debooting match and I posted a bunch of Supergirl pics but hardly any Batgirl pictures? Well the only barefoot pictures I could find of Barbara (at the time) were from the Killing joke and I thought they were too morbid to post. However since Homicidal Clowns seem to tie in nicely with halloween...here they are.



(These pictures were taken from the Batman Storyline: The Killing Joke by Alan Moore and Brian Bollund where the Joker pays Batgirl a visit.)

This is what I call having your cake and eating it too.

Ok...if the homicidal clown and my disturbingly willingness to post any scene where a hot girl goes barefoot no matter how grim hasn't frightened you away yet, then check back soon. More Halloween terrors are coming up!!
-Haunted Castle
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com