Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vampire Knight Guilty Episodes 1 and 2

Vampire Knight Guilty is finally here! With great anticipation, I watch the 1st 2 episodes. I wouldn't say I am disappointed but neither am I wowed by the episodes..All I can say is.. Zero is still as cool as ever, Yuuki is still as stupid and fickle minded as ever, and Kaname is still as cunning as ever with all the mind games he plays.I enjoy the new OP and EP. The songs are mysterious, give people a creepy feeling and it fits the theme of the anime perfectly..Episode 1For those who have watched Vampire Knight, I'm sure you see the similarities..Day Class's gals going crazy over Night Class and Night Class acting cool..Zero appears and Yuuki shows her apologetic look.. (Are her eyes much bigger?!) =/Here, we are left to understand that a week has gone by since the last episode of the Vampire Knight.Left: Toda Tagari (Zero's master) talking to Headmaster Kaien Cross about Zero's situation.Right: Maria reveals to Zero about the existence of the “true” enemy.Left: Zero is being targeted by the Supreme Vampire Council for 'killing' pureblood vampire Shizuka HiouRight: Kaname steps in to stop the vampires from Supreme Vampire CouncilLeft: Yuuki is angry with her Kaname sempai for saying Zero is the killer of Shizuka HiouRight: Ichijou then jokes about the situation.. however..Kaname gets Angry and fires at Ichijou (missing only by centimeters).. gasp.. (I think Ichijou is getting more good looking *drool*)Kaname plays 'mind games' with Zero again by saying"The reason you can protect Yuuki is because my blood flows in you. This is the same as saying I'm protecting Yuuki." - really manipulative...OK.. For those who have forgotten, in the last episode of Vampire Knight, Zero is told by Kaname to suck his blood to prevent himself from falling into Level E.Zero wakes up from a nightmare and feels relieved to see Yuuki. He almost kisses Yuuki but instead, puts his head on her shoulder...Episode 2This episode begins with a boy crying for his mother. Yuuki being.. kind hearted (or should I say stupid?).. decides to help the boy finds his mother.The boy brings Yuuki to an unfamiliar place and kisses her on her cheek to 'thank' her. She faints after that.. Oh man.. This is such a familiar scene... Yuuki always get conned by child vampires (is she too trusting or stupid? I choose to believe it's the latter)... Isn't it obvious that the boy is a vampire?!Yuuki wakes up finding herself beside Kaname.. (It's so obvious that the vampire boy is instructed by Kaname-sama..)Left: Zero is assigned to oversee the Banquet. Yagari decides to join him.Right: Vampires paying their respect to Kaname-sama, the purebloodLeft: Zero meets up with Ichiru at the Banquet.. Ichiru asks Zero if he knows about the 'Curse of the Twins'... (Hmm.. I wonder what the curse is about...)Right: Ichiru is now working as a bodyguard to Takuma Ichijo's grandfather..Next scene.. Kaname lies on Yuuki's chest, closing his eyes. Then, he wakes up and appears to lose his sanity..Left: He stares at Yuuki and asks her the Golden question... "Do you want to be a Vampire? Do you want to live a long and arduous life with me?"Right: With a little hesitation.. she says.. Yes.. (Well, I do expect her to say Yes.. under such a situation.. even I might say Yes even though I am no fan of Kaname.. :P)Suddenly, Kaname regains sanity and yes, no bite. He says that's a punishment for her.. (well.. I see that more as a teasing.. =D)Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com