Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 5

Today is the first time I watch the 'censored' version!I'm aware that certain TV stations in Japan (ie. TV Osaka and TV Aichi) have censored scenes with panties but I've never watched those 'censored' ones before until today. They use the bat (aka narrator) and bear to cover up the panties. Censored or uncensored?? Actually it does not matter to me.. what matters more is the story...Coincidentally, I had curry for dinner just now and I'm glad I watch this episode after dinner. This episode makes me lose all appetite for curry =X However, other than the curry part, I think this episode is nice. It features my favorite character Mizore (ok.. I'm a little biased here.. :P)Episode 5 - Curry + VampireFor cooking class, Moka and friends cook curry. Whose curry do you like?? :PMoka's yellow curry? Kurumu's purple curry?Yukuri's green curry? (not the thai type) Mizore's frozen curry?Kokoa drops Apsaras-sensei's curry and that makes Apsaras-sensei very angry.Apsaras-sensei makes Kokoa eat her curry and infects her with the curry virus (yellow skin)
Meanwhile, Mizore works and practices hard to make her very first NORMAL curry for Tsukune.
She finally succeeds and carries it to school.However, she's shocked to find everyone in school infected with the curry virus..and the person behind it is none other than Apsaras-sensei.Tsukune, infected with the curry virus, wants to eat curry. Mizore offers him her special "Curry with Crushed ice".. (see the bear?..) Surprisingly, the "Curry with Crushed ice" is delicious...Tsukune (as usual) accidentally pulls off the Rosario on Moka's chest and Shiroi Moka appears.Within 58 seconds, Shiroi Moka defeats Apsaras-sensei.However, Apsaras-sensei explodes and the whole school is flooded with.. Curry... *puke puke*Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com