Sunday, January 4, 2009

Death Note: Misa's Socked Feet (Bonus)

For me to do a tribute to a girl's socked feet, one of three things has to occur. The girl has to be really really pretty, the pictures of her socked feet have to be really really good or the situation involving her socked feet has to be a really good scene. In the case of Death Note's Misa Amane...It's all of the above.



































(These pictures are a combination of caps from various Death Note episodes and a couple of hot Misa webfinds from around the internet. Once again I have to give a Huge Thank You to author and Death Note aficionado Mr. E for finding all of these pictures and scenes.)

Is it me or does that cake look really delicious? I really like Misa a lot. Not only is she incredibly beautiful but she's also smart, funny and totally devoted to the person she cares for. In the Death Note anime this character managed to steal every scene she was in even if it was only a cameo appearance.* It is a shame that Light definitely doesn't appreciate her nearly enough in the show. If I was her boyfriend I would worship the ground she walks on.

Ok everyone...to go along with this bonus, I have a story spotlight for you...

Spotlighted:

The Death Note Shrink/GTS interactive
This story authored by Mr. E. (yes that Mr. E) himself, involves a Shrunken Light dealing with gigantic Death note girls. My favorite threads involve both Misa and Sayu torturing Light with their feet. There are also some nice pictures involving a shrunken Light and the Death Note girls posted there as well.

Ok everyone that's it for now. I have one more Death Note bonus to post and I'm saving the best for last. Have a great day guys!!

-KSC

*Think I'm exaggerating? Take a look at this cap and tell me which of the three characters your eyes go to.
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com