Monday, January 19, 2009

Lupin the III: Fujiko Mine (Bonus)

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. It's been a busy weekend. I probably wouldn't have been able to update again until tonight but fortunately I was able to get this cool set from Match25 to show you.










(These are a cool mixture of webfinds and caps from the Legendary Master of Sole Shots himself.)

I have yet to watch this series...but I can honestly say that this woman's feet provide very persuasive reasons to check this series out.

Alright everyone...despite the fact that it looks like I'm posting things slowly lately, me, Match Juancho (the mastermind behind the Misty bonus) and Mr. E have actually been working on some pretty big tribute sets. Expect some massive-sized tributes in the next couple of weeks. ^_^ Also to make up for my lack of spotlights this weekend...I'll definitely post some new ones in my next bonus.

Have a great day everyone!!

-KSC

Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com