Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Plans for Winter Season 2009

Sigh.. The 2009 Winter Anime list offers nothing very interesting. I'm most excited about Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou! Well, that's not surprising as this has always been the case for Winter Season. Among the new anime series, I'll most probably be only blogging about Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou, Maria†Holic and Kurokami. I'll definitely blog about Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou. As for the other 2, it depends on how their story go.For the next few months, I'll focus more on good anime series which I have missed out in the past.One good example is Gintama . I only recently started watching it and I'm totally hooked on it! However, sadly speaking, according to Episodes 125 and 138, it seems like this season of Gintama is going to be the last. Sigh.. (v.v) The thought of my favorite Gintama coming to an end makes me despair. I do hope it's not true. Please tell me it's not true! Gintama is so good that I think it deserves more love and episodes than Bleach, Naruto and One Piece.
Anyway, if you have any good recommendations, please do share. Since I won't be focusing so much on new anime series, I'll have time to watch old series. I'm open to everything except Hentai and Mecha. (^o^)yBookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com