Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Final Frontier of Blogging

Well…The Championship poll is over but I’m afraid the results will have to remain a secret for now. (Although, I’m sure a lot of you can guess who the winner was ^_^)

Instead, I would like to take this time to make an important announcement regarding the future of this blog. Due to my growing frustration with anime girls who refuse to give us good foot scenes (Yeah you Lunamaria and Flannery *growl*) and some advice from my psychiatrist. I decided to stop posting Anime feet and instead focus on my true love…STAR TREK FEET!!!

Yup from now on…this site will be dedicated to the gorgeous women of the future. With that in mind...all I can say is set engines to warp 9.2 and engage!!!!
-KSC
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com