Thursday, June 11, 2009

Batman: Kairi Tanaga

Continuing with the minor Batman character tributes, here is a hot martial artist from the series. Enjoy everyone!!



















































































(These were from the Batman: TAS episode "Day of the Samurai". A Huge thanks to BreakTheWalls for tipping me off to this episode as well as giving me the name of this character. ^_^)

I might have gone a little bit overboard this time around capping way more than I needed to but this girl was so cute that I couldn't resist. ^_^; I'll try and take it easier on your modems next time around.

Female Martial artists totally rock!! Kiari really gives us every type of foot shot that we could have possibly hoped for showing off her gorgeous peds from every possible angle. (I think the only thing missing was a nice POV kick.) One of the great things about seeing this character in this episode is that she fulfills both submissive and dominant fantasies at once. Watching her demonstrate her powerful moves, you can't help wondering what it would be like to worship and massage such powerful feet but at the same time seeing her tied up with her soles facing the camera has my imagination working overtime with bondage scenarios. (I wonder if she's ticklish :-D) If only she appeared in more episodes.

On a sidenote this episode was totally off the hook (even without the awesome barefoot scenes). If you haven't seen it yet, I seriously recommend that you check it (and its prequel episode "Night of the Ninja") out. Trust me...you'll be really glad you did.

Ok...that's going to do it for tonight. As usual, more to come soon!!

*Throws Smokebomb*
In a puff of smoke the blogger has vanished leaving behind the initials KSC
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com