Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Beach Set (Bonus)

Just a quick bonus today...a couple of beach shots to help you relax this summer. Enjoy everyone!!




(These are random webfinds from different animes (I recognize Ikkitousen and Mai Hime among them). ^_^ We have the Master of Webfinding Mr. E to thank for this particular set)

These pictures have my imagination working overtime fantasizing about scenarios involving these girls, swimsuits, suntan lotion, foot rubs, snuggling, a little bit of playful tickling and these gorgeous locations. ^_^; I seriously need to hit the beaches this summer.

Ok...tommorow begins a brand new month which means I'm already hard at work preparing groups sets for the possible winners of this month's poll and a new poll for next month (speaking of which...last chance to vote in current poll everyone). I can think of at least 5 different women for each set whose feet are worthy of attention, ^_^; I'd better make a huge pot of coffee. *Sighs* so many feet to worship so little time.

Anyway, have a great day everyone!!
-KingsSideCastle
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com