Monday, June 8, 2009

Reborn! - Arcobaleno arc!!

Recently, it's announced in Weekly Shonen Jump! that there will be a new arc coming up soon in Katekyō Hitman Reborn! anime!It's the ARCOBALENO arc! Yay!!
Amano-sensei will be collaborating with the anime staff to come up with this new arc. It's going to be an anime original arc. Since Amano-sensei will be overseeing the making of the Arcobaleno arc, I think this arc will be very worth watching. My favorite Arcobaleno is Colonello and I can't wait to see him in adult form! ♥ Here is some information on the Arcobaleno:Reborn - SunSkull - CloudColonello - RainVerde - ThunderSkull - CloudViper - MistFon - StormLucche (Yuni's grandmother) - SkyRecently, I have been feeling a little frustrated with Reborn! as there's only less than 15 minutes of action in each episode and the remaining 10 minutes are dedicated to Opening Theme, Ending Theme and Haru Haru Dangerous Interview, which I hardly watch as I simply can't stand Haru's voice. With the new arc coming up, I certainly hope for more action and less Haru!The Arcobaleno arc will be shown on 18th July 2009. It will right after the Future Varia arc. For those manga readers who don't watch the anime, please remember to start watching from 18th July 2009. ^.-Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com