Monday, October 5, 2009

Villainess Takeover: Sarah Kerrigan

The downside about including a villainess in an opinion poll is that they tend to take out their anger on me if they don't win. Because of that...it wasn't a huge surprise that shortly after I announced last month's results...I was promptly abducted by the Zerg. After spending the last few days being "tortured" at the feet of the Queen of Blades and begging for mercy, she final released me after I promised her a tribute that would make all who see it think "Lyn who?"
























(Various webfinds including caps of her future voice actress Tricia Helfer who also played an Alien villainess in Battlestar Galactica.)

So why do you belong at Kerrigan's feet? Let's face it she's better than any of us in every possible way. She's smarter and more cunning then any of us could even dream of being. The psychic power she wields could topple even the largest mountain. Her physical prowess in battle is unmatched and her beauty exceeds the radiance of 1000 suns. This Queen knows that her destined role is as the ruler of the universe and as such will treat you as you deserve to treated...a slave that barely deserves the honor of gazing as her feet.

As the Legendary Master of Sole Shots Match 25 pointed out...Kerrigan even made IGN's top 10 memorable villains joining the likes of Sephiroth, Dracula and Wesker.
http://pc.ign.com/articles/694/694399p1.html
It's not even a question of whether you want to be there or not...just accept your rightful place beneath this Alien Queen's soles.

Ok...20 villainesses left to post and I'm aiming to get to all of them before the end of october. On that note more to come soon.
-KSC
(which now stands for Kerrigan's Sole Cleaner)

P.S I'm still working on clearing out my Writing.com mailbox so I can receive mail again but its going slowly. I still have about 250 messages left to go.
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com