Sunday, November 8, 2009

Power Girl (Bonus)

Ok...after all those villainesses...I think that we can all really use a little positive pick me up...so I thought I'd post a good girl for a change. With that in mind...here is a tribute to the Superheroine Power Girl. Enjoy guys!!

















(These webfinds are from a couple of places but the best shots are from the Power Girl Comic Book series Issue 5 where Powergirl forgets to bring her boots with her. Huge thank yous go to P and Ayane Matrix for finding and tracking down this scene.)

Superheroines really need to forget their boots more often. :-D I really like Power Girl a lot. She beautiful, sexy and is really powerful. That and she has a great choice in costume. :-D Pick up your jaws guys. ^_^

Ok..that's gonna be it for tonight. Have a great evening...and as usual, more to come soon!!

Up Up and away!!
-KSC
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com