Monday, July 18, 2011

Poll of the Month 20 Results

Sorry for the late update guys. I was out celebrating New Years this morning. ^_^ Anyway, with the end of 2009 comes the end of the Water Girl poll. After a showdown for first place and record setting 2428 votes O_O...here are the results...

With a Tidal wave of votes, it looks like Katara managed to wash away her competition proving that her feet are the ones that most voters would be happy to "clean for her" and claiming the number one spot. Misty gave her a run for her money right until the very end but had to wind up settling for second place and in a unexpected twist that I didn't see coming Irma Lair managed to get third. (Make sure you guys remind me to go back and give her a tribute later on...she really deserves it). No need to feel bad for the rest of these women they all seem to have foot cleaners of their own and nobody scored less than 20 votes. ^_^

As always I just want to give everybody a huge thank you for voting (not to mention wish you all a Happy New Year and the best of luck in 2010) . I'll definitely keep your opinions in mind for the future. *Adds Irma Lair and Ranamon to list of popular characters* Ok...I'll post a new poll of the month a little later tonight. It might take me a little while to get all my material together but I'll try to post a tribute to Katara soon as well.

Happy New Year Everyone
-KSC
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com