Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spellcaster Feet Part 3: Juniper Lee

Because once you've developed a taste for Spellcaster feet, its extremely hard to shake completely...here is a new wave of spellcaster bonuses. ^_^ This one is dedicated to the Chinese American cutie Juniper Lee.



















































(These are from the life and times of Juniper Lee. A huge thank you to the Legendary Master of Sole Shots Match25 for capping these pictures.)

I haven't had a chance to see this cartoon yet but it looks like a fun series with an interesting premise. The cartoon's creator described this series as a cross between the Simpsons and Buffy the Vampire slayer. Similarly to Harry Potter, Juniper Lee's world centers around a magic society that is secretly hidden from normal humans. The title character, the cute young girl depicted in the pictures above is entrusted with maintaining a balance between the magic world and the real one. (Definitely not an easy task when having to maintain a personal life and school life). To make her task possible Juniper is given super human abilities (i.e. enhanced strength and speed) as well as a variety of spells at her disposal. Judging from the fact that this series has three seasons of episodes...I'm guessing that things don't always run smoothly for Juniper

Just from my initial impressions from reading the wikipedia article for this series, this cartoon looks like a nice blend and comedy. It also looks like it has a really spunky set of main characters. I definitely have to give

Ok guys. Stefan aka StreetFighterDash (my old writing partner) asked me to mention the new blog he is working on involving Cartoon Histories. So far he's provided some really good descriptions of classic series like G.I. Joe, and Ninja Turtles. You can visit his site here: http://cartoonhistorian.blogspot.com/

Once again I'm juggling between a massive amount of different projects lately and as a result I'm running behind in my posting. Some of the sets I'm in the middle of organizing have over 1oo caps in them and a few have more women involved in them than the Disney bonus. ^_^; I'll try and catch up posting these soon. I also might have a few writing chapters up my sleeves. ;-)

Ok everyone...that's it for tonight but more Spellcaster magic to come soon. :-D
-KSC
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com