Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stepping into the Night:

Well the 23rd Poll of the Month has reached a close...but I'm afraid which Robotic girl won the close voter showdown between Roll and Android 18 will have to remain a mystery for now.

Instead, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce the exciting new direction this blog will be headed in. After receiving a lot of complaints that I post too many cartoons and not enough live women's feet on this blog and that I should cater to a larger fanbase of people as well as a recommendation from my usual psychiatrist that I center my blog around one of her favorite book and movie series*...I decided to cave into their demands. :-D

With that in mind...it is my honor to announce that I will be converting Anime Feet into... ...
...
...
TWILIGHT FEET

Yup from now on this site will be dedicated to romance, vampires and the feet of the women from the exciting, suspenseful and entertaining Stephanie Myers book series. On that note...more to sink your teeth into soon.
-KingsSideCastle

*In fact she loves the series so much...she's even made her own fan film involving it.
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com