Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Epic!

Fullmetal Alchemist (FMA) has finally ended.. both the anime and the manga. (v.v) I'm feeling somewhat empty and lost. I feel as if a small part of my life is missing. For the past few years, FMA has accompanied me through good and bad times, it's really sad to see it end but I guess all good things must eventually come to an end.The first FMA anime was really good but FMA: Brotherhood is simply too awesome! Everything, from the storytelling to the production, is just top-notch.Anyway, at the end of the final episode, an anime movie of FMA: Brotherhood was announced. I hope it will be a good movie. Can't wait!Story: (9/10) – Very GoodThe first 15 episodes of FMA: Brotherhood were a quick summary of what happened in the first half of the first FMA anime. After that, new characters and new motives were introduced and that's when FMA: Brotherhood started to get really interesting. The mind-boggling plot, the twists and the action/emotional/funny scenes make FMA: Brotherhood an epic win!Characters: (10/10) – AwesomeThis is a series where attention is not only given to the main characters. Almost all the characters develop throughout the series. Even though Ed and Al are the main characters, the other characters were also given enough screen time to shine.Roy Mustang- He has always been my favorite FMA character. FMA: Brotherhood makes me love him even more!
Ling Yao/Greed - He's a fun character and he becomes more fun when Greed takes over his body. I cried so hard when Greed disappears.
Edward - The way he gets p*ssed off whenever he hears the world 'chibi' never cease to amuse me.
Alphonse - He's such a sweet boy!
Hughes - A great husband, a great father, a great comrade.. a great character!
Envy - He's a character I love to hate but also hate to love. Though I hate him for killing Hughes, he's such an interesting, entertaining but yet pitiful character. It's hard to hate him.
Art/Animation: (9/10) Very GoodThe animation quality is really good, no doubt about it. The action scenes are brilliant and well animated. Music: (8/10) – GoodThis is probably one aspect which I think the first FMA anime did better in . I love most of the Opening and Ending themes of the first FMA anime but I can't say the same for FMA: Brotherhood. However, I do like the first 2 Opening themes: 'Again' by YUI and 'Hologram' by NICO Touches the Walls.Enjoyment: (10/10) Awesome Almost all the episodes are interesting. There's always enough action, drama and humor to keep me entertained.Overall: (9/10) Very Good I don't know of anyone who has watched FMA: Brotherhood and said they don't like it. Everyone, who has watched it, enjoys it tremendously! Join the bandwagon and enjoy the show!Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com