Thursday, July 1, 2010

Poll Results 26

The 26th Poll of the Month has finally come to an end after a staggering 1635 votes and 0ver 375 different women mentioned (many thanks to P for helping me complete the list)....here are the results.

Yup its official...you guys love blondes. Overwhelming the other categories by at least 100 votes, these bombshells took the lead fairly early on and just kept climbing; totaling 389 votes before this was over and proving that their feet are the ones that most fans would love to lick. In second place were the redheads and the black haired women took third. (As Veroom pointed out a very surprising victory for realism.) Of the more exotic colors...the most popular choice was blue but none of these girls did that badly and even the ultra obscure white haired girls managed to find a decent amount of foot tasters. Mmm Vanilla flavored feet!! :-D

As always I just want to give a massive thank you to everyone for voting and I'll definitely try to keep your opinions in mind for future bonuses. :-D Wow...with 102 different blonde hotties mentioned I don't even know where to start. ^_^; Are there any of them in particular that you're looking forward too?

Anyway, first things first. I'm going to try and finish the last of the Ikkitousen girls by the end of this week and then I'll try to tribute a few blond favorites. (I have a couple that I'm looking forward to doing but I'll try to accommodate any suggestions too). I'll also post a new Poll of the Month later tonight. ^_^

Have a Great Day Guys!!
-KSC
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com