Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Impression: Deadman Wonderland

I love Deadman Wonderland manga and I think the first episode did it justice! Sadly, it's confirmed that there willl only be 12 episodes. But well, I guess that's logical since so far there's only 43 manga chapters released. The story of Deadman Wonderland is so good that it's definitely better for the anime to follow the manga story than have a longer anime series with fillers.Anyway, my favorite character of the series will appear in the next episode and I can't wait for it!!What's Hot?- The animation quality is top-notch. I especially like the scene where Ganta's blood power is activated and he stopped the falling rumbles.What's Not?- The bloody scene is censored out by darkness. I can't even see a single corpse and I also can't see the red guy clearly. (v.v)
Can you see the red guy? He's supposedly in front of Ganta =.=
Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com