Monday, May 2, 2011

Everage MegaCosplay Bonus: Auska and Edward

Hey there, its Match25 here. I know I depressingly stated there would be only one more to the cosplay bonus in the last post, but just as I was about to set up the last one I managed to get a hold of a last minute entry brought to you by the great photographer Everage.

This guy has over 2000 cosplaying images in his gallery and I sifted through every one to make this grand mega bonus within a bonus to show off all of these lovely cosplayers. Also despite Everage not considering himself a “foot fetish photographer”, all of us that do here in this group can enjoy these photos nonetheless. And I must say he gets some beautiful shots of these lovely women showing off their feet, he could defiantly rival DrunkenShinigami.

So to start off this mega bonus, the beautiful MJ-chan cosplaying as that hot tempered Eva Pilot, Auska.





mmm short but sweet. I was planning on adding her with cute quiet Ren, but I did not approve of the images of her handcuffed. But feel free to check out Everage's site to see them for yourself.

So to go along with this red headed girl, is another spunky barefooter red head we all can't help but love. The world's cutest hacker, Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV, or simply Edward, cosplayed by the beautiful Agenza





Gaa how well this cosplayer can pull off the zanny antics of this barefoot girl. It is a shame she was only in fifteen episodes but we loved ever minute she was there.

So thank you once again Everage for your last minute submission and to MJ-chan and Agenza for your great work.

Also KSC, I place my vote for Villainesses. They could always use someone to give their tired feet a nice long massage.
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com