Friday, June 17, 2011

Everage MegaCosplay Bonus: Medusa

We have come down to it, the second to last bonus dedicated to the great photography work of Everage

Now what kind of bonus would this be, if the lovely and dream girl of practically every barefoot beauty fan in this group didn't make an appearance. Yes watchers of AnimeFeet I am talking about the villainess beauty of the Soul Eater series, the charmer of more than snakes, Medusa Gorgen cosplayed by the lovely xSheDevilx



How I love those eyes


Reminds me of that foot stopping scene







MMM even the toenails are done perfectly















Seriously, how many of us here would serve her for whatever goal if we could merely be her personal foot masseuse. I already know I would be in the front of that line.

So not to get sued from the pleasure comas these images are giving to us barefoot beauty fans, I will end this post know. But the next bonus wont just be the end of the Cosplay Bonus, it will also be the start of another bonus I have been wanting to post for so long. Keep watching.
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com