Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pokemon Watch (Bonus)

Just a quick update today. :-) I think it would be really cool if they made a Pokemon spin off just involving its women running around barefoot in swimsuits (ala Baywatch). *Cue daydream*



(These pictures depicting these Pokemon beauties barefoot are webfinds courtesy of the Pokemon Affecionado Juancho. (Massive thanks man) For these high quality fanarts...I really recommend that you click on the picture so you can see these girls in gorgeous detail. ^_^)

Wow...I don't know about you guys but my mind is going into hotness overload. It's really dangerous to have so many beautiful girls showing off that much of their body in the same place at once. In addition to supplying these shots, Juancho also identified a couple of the rare ones we don't get to see in the anime.

- Whitney
- Jasmine (she always wears sandals buy they don't count)
- Flannery (partially)
- Marley (who has only appeared in the games if I'm not mistaken)
- Rebecca from Destiny Deoxys
- Cassidy of Team Rocket
- Zoey (whose heels can be seen in the anime)
- The twins from Destiny Deoxys
- Casey of Johto

^_^; Once again...I really need a cold shower.

Ok...because it is a friday and I'm feeling nostalgic for the days of old...here is an end of the week summary.

This Week:
Yes, it's been a while guys but contrary to popular belief...I haven't put away my pen and retired from the writing game. Recently, I've been volleying with the author Cryptosporidium working on series of chapters involving Chi Chi and Android 18 for the Dragon Ball Z Shrink Interactive. You guys can check out the most recent chapter here:

Spotlights:
Easing back in the spotlights after a two week hiatus...here are a couple of stories whose recent additions grabbed my attention this week.

Naruto Girls Foot Worship by JustMyself:
Ok...maybe it was from working with Anko's feet all weekend or maybe its my crush on Ino Yamanaka but this interactive's recent wave of chapters all seemed spectacular. Kudos to the authors Kiddo and 2233445 for keeping this interactive constantly up to date adding Kurenai, Yoshino Nara, and Tsume Inuzuka to the amazing set of Naruto girls (including Ino, Sakura, Tsunade and Shizune) getting thier feet worshipped in this interactive.

The Smell of Her Feet by Mr. Cool:
There were a new set of chapters from the interactive's moderator himself involving being a footslave to Azula...'Nuff said.

I Dream of Genie's Feet!!! by Howdyboy15:
I really like this short addition by the author John Vardeuo involving sniffing the genie's feet. Talk about a hot chapter. Speaking of John Vardeuo...that brings me to my next interactive...

Bleach Girl's Feet Battle by Torborg:
Where he added yet another great chapter involving Tatsuki's feet.

Next Week (and I use the term very loosely with regard to my writing):
I need to reorganize and get a backlog together but here is a rough summary of what I have planned. I've been reading the Birds of Prey comic recently and it's really been inspiring me to release some new chapters for the comic book girls. On the top of my list are stories for Supergirl, Huntress, Wonder Woman , Jean Grey and Mary Jane. There are also some more stories I am working on including a Sailor Mars, Soul Calibur as well as some other projects but writing seems to take a long time these days.

With the blog...there are four major sets of series tributes that I'm currently putting together (a lot of them with the help of partners) but next week I'm going to work on a couple of one shot tributes to some women that I've been planning to show here for a very long time. Which ones?...you'll have to wait and see!!!

Have a great weekend everybody and as usual...more to come soon!!
-KingsSideCastle
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com