Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zanpakutou Rebellion arc - Zanpakutou awards!

It's been some time since I last wrote a Bleach post. Frankly, I'm not very happy with the developments in the manga. However, I'm glad Kubo sensei had revealed that the Arrancar arc will be ending soon (probably June 2010) and after that, he plans to do a mini arc and then a big arc on Kurosaki Isshin. I seriously can't wait for the end of the Arrancar arc. It started off well with the introduction of Espada and Vizards, but it's getting more and more boring.Opps.. this post is not supposed to be a rant post. (^_^') It's supposed to be about the Zanpakutou Rebellion arc. Anyway, I recently finished watching the arc and it's surprising good. It's the best fillers Bleach has come up with. However, sadly the anime staff could not keep up with the good work as the current Sword Fiend arc is pretty crappy.Zanpakutou awards:Coolest - Hyourinmaru (Hitsugaya's Zanpakutou)
Cutest - Sogyo no Kotowari (Ukitake's Zanpakutou)
Most badass - Kazeshini (Hisagi's Zanpakutou)
Most freaky-looking - Wabisuke (Kira's Zanpakutou)
I always thought Ashisogi Jizō (Mayuri's Zanpakutou) would win this but Ashisogi Jizō surprisingly looks more cute than freaky.
Most loyal - Muramasa - I like him better than some of the canon characters!!
Anyway, why must Senbonzakura (Byakuya's Zanpakutou) have a mask on? I'm sure he's very good-looking since his master is.
Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com