Wednesday, November 19, 2008

She Hulk Bonus 3

I thought I'd give everyone a slight break from school and post something besides the Azumanga Daioh girls. This is another bonus that I had tucked away and never got the chance to post... A comedic moment starring none other than the sensational She-Hulk herself. Enjoy guys!!







(These were from a classic and rather controversial set of panels starring Jennifer Walters where Marvel really decided to the envelope of the comic book code at the time :-D)

When I first saw this scene. I was thinking "Unbelievable!!". Way to go Marvel!!! ;-)

Ok...there's definitely more on the horizon but that will have to wait until tommorow. Have a nice evening everyone!!!
-KingsSideCastle
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com