Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Soul Eater Official Fanbook!

soul eater official fanbook(^ω^)VI recently saw the Soul Eater Official Fanbook in Kinokuniya and I bought it immediately!I like it because all the pages are colored and it's jam-packed with juicy details and colorful screen caps! Chapters include information on the major characters, interviews with the Seiyuu and staff, a look at the making of the anime, and more! A pull-out poster is also included! All in all, I think it's a good buy! (*^o^*)Here, I want to share with you pictures of some of the Seiyuu.maka and soul seiyuublack star and tsubaki seiyuukid,liz and pattie seiyuuOne of my favorite Seiyuu - Miyano Mamoru (voice for Death the Kid)!! \(^.^)/Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com