Thursday, March 12, 2009

Huntik: Sophie Casterwill (Bonus)

I caught an episode of this series a couple of weekends ago and the animation impressed me so much that I had to track down and watch every episode. (It definitely helped that two of the series main characters were incredibly hot women). Eventhough I have more of a crush on the other girl in the series (the purple haired goth Zhalia Moon), I couldn't resist posting this Karate scene involving Sophie. Enjoy guys!!
























(These were capped from the beginning of Huntik episode 10)

Huntik actually turned out to be a lot of fun to watch. Despite the fact the series is packed with cliches, the plot is exciting, dramatic and action packed and the series is filled with memorable characters that the viewer can connect with (all sporting distinctive and memorable personalities of their own). You know a series has a great cast when you find yourself connecting with not only the heroes of the show but some of the villains and side characters as well. Huntik also has some of the best non-anime animation that I've seen in a while. All of the fight scenes were a pleasure to watch and there are moments when the series actually made me resist the urge to blink. (Mostly when Zhalia was on screen :-p) During the 2 day marathon I spent watching all 26 episodes back to back, I had to remind myself about the necessity of sleep. ^_^

Ok...moving back to the subject of this tribute. Sophie has a lot going for her. She's intelligent, a powerful magic user and as these caps suggest, she's a pretty powerful fighter. There's also no denying she's incredibly attractive. :-) Adding in her dry sense of humor, cute accent, and rather unique fashion sense, you've got quite the charmer. ^_^ Her feet look great too. I'd definitely love to give this mage a foot rub.

Alright, I'll probably discuss this in greater detail in my next entry (yeah I'm aiming for another end of the week entry this week), but I added a chapter involving Kallen to Mr. E's new Code Geass R1/R2 Shrinking interactive . If you want...you guys can see it as well as some other great chapters from Mr E involving the Geass girls here:
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1537032/action/outline

Ok everyone...that's it for tonight. Good night guys and as usual...more to come soon!!
-KSC
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com