Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Poll of the Month 23/Twilight Joke Poll Results

Ok...a Double Feature this Time. ^_^ After an exciting showdown between cyber girl fans and record shattering 3108 votes O_O ...here are the 23rd poll of the month results. ^_^

After the ultimate face off between Roll and Android 18...it looks like the hot net navi managed to blast away her competition and prove that her feet are the ones that most fans would like to play with gaining 1075 votes. (Yes her vote was actually in the thousands O.O) Having to settle for second place but hardly shy of playmates was the DBZ femme fatale Android and the cute Chobits Persicom claimed. Don't feel too bad for the rest of these girls...they all have their share of fans and none of them scored less than 29 votes. (I was pleasantly surprised there Aphrodite IX did as well as she did)

As for the special April Fool's Day Twilight poll. :-D After 202 votes...here's the breakdown. ^_^

You know I was actually very surprised that Alice beat out the main character in this one (though she's definitely my favorite female character from the series). There always seems to be one girl in the April fool's day polls that can't seem to get any love, for this one it was Esme. I wouldn't worry about here though since Carlisle probably gives her feet all the attention she need. :-)

Similar to last year, I added a lot of joke options and it seems the most popular was "Twilight?!! Are you serious?!!". Maybe that was most voters way of telling me that they knew I was messing with them. ;-) It's always fun to see some people pick the "Yuck Feet are Gross" option. lol :-)

I am curious though, I know there were a lot of hints that I was joking (not the least of which being the idea of converting Anime feet into a Twilight foot fansite is totally insane) but did I fool anyone. I know Breakthewalls, Adam, Mira, Ayane Matrix, Match (though he was no less horrified by the idea) and SFD pegged it right away. Hope I didn't scare anyone too much.

Ok...I just want to thank everyone for voting as well as putting up with my wacky sense of humor in the latter poll. I'll definitely keep your opinions in mind for future entries writing and bonus though unless there's a huge demand for it...you've probably seen the last of Twilight feet for a long time. :-)

Alright, I'll post the real Poll of the Month later in the day as well as a tribute to Roll pretty soon.

Have a Great Day Everyone!
-KSC
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com