Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Haruhi (Bonus)

Ok first off...sorry for going three days without posting anything. My finals reached full swing this week. ^_^; Luckily my last final is out of the way (I finished taking it last night) and I can now post at full power for a while. Alright, I know I promised a week long mega-bonus in my last post but before that I have a nice surprise for you guys...another round of Haruhi caps. Hope you guys have some ice nearby because these caps are hot!!! ^_^
















(This follow up collection of webfinds comes courtesy of the author Mr. E himself. Thanks very much for finding these. ^_^ )

Wow...It really is amazing how much foot and swimsuit related material there is involving this anime. Those beach pics make me long for summer (well either that or a harem ^_^).

Ok buckle your seatbelts everyone, "For your eyes only" is next.
-KingsSideCastle
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com