Friday, May 15, 2009

Totally Spies: Sam (Bonus)

In the past Anime Feet has definitely faced some extreme situations before (hot pirates, deadly fighters, Sexy Succubi and a gorgeous yet dangerous firebender). This week we take on our hardest missions yet. In this top secret "For Your Eyes Only" mission, we're spending an entire week with the incredibly hot WOOHP agents of the Totally Spies series capping 5 seasons worth of Spy feet. Mmmm this is one mission we may not make it back from. Kicking things off with a bang here is a tribute to gorgeous Spy Sam. Enjoy!!!!



















(As I'll probably mention repeated throughout this week, I had a lot of help getting these bonuses together. Special thank yous to Daniel Wickie for introducing me to this series, Mr E (for showing and helping me find some of the cooler episodes in the series and the Legendary Master of Sole Shots Match25 for finding and capping most of the series (almost all the caps you see in this entry are his). You guys rock!!!!)

Sam is actually my favorite of the spies. She's beautiful, intelligent and has some really cool spy moves. Judging from these caps she seems to enjoy relaxing with her boots off and like another member of her team (who you'll see later in the week) she seems to have the cute habit of wiggling her toes. I bet after a busy day of spy work, she would love having someone to take care of her feet. Any volunteers? ;-)

Ok...I have a couple of writing spotlights for you guys this week but since it's approaching 3:am here, I'll save them for my next post. Anyway, more Totally Spies to come!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
-KingsSideCastle
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com