Friday, July 22, 2011

KissXsis: Ultimate Bonus

Ok because hot twins in swimsuits are all the rage this summer...Match and I booked the Ako and Riko for a return appearance. O_O


For Those of you that don't remember these sisters from before. Here's a little bit of refresher course involving their feet.
http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2009/01/kissxsis-ako-bonus.html
http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2009/01/kissxsis-riko-bonus.html
http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2009/01/kissxsis-twins-bonus.html

Once again these twins are up to their old tricks donning swimsuits, schoolgirl uniforms, nightgirls and towels in order to help out their "unfortunate" stepbrother. This time around we're pushing the awesomeness level to the max posting both twins individually and separately in the same bonus for the Ultimate Three Hit Combo. Try to remember to breathe everyone. ;-)


Ako














Riko











Both




(These are from the KissXsis anime episode 2. Once again we have none other than the Legendary Master of Sole Shots (Match25 himself) to thank for tipping us off and providing the clip for this awesome bonus)

*Sighs* I wish I had two hot girls to help me out like that. ^_^

Ok...I just wanted to apologize for the lack of updates recently. It was one of those busy weekends again. I definitely have a lot of writing, e-mails, posts and comments that I need to catch up on. ^_^; I also try to post a new set of writing spotlights with my next post.

Have a great day everyone!!!
-KingsSideCastle
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com