Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One Piece - gomu gomu no... bazooka!

あけましておめでとうございます! Happy New Year! Hope all will have a FUN-tastic 2010!
One Piece certainly needs no introduction. With 500+ chapters, 400+ episodes and 10 movies, it's one of the longest-running and most popular Shonen anime/manga in Japan! Recently, I finally caught up with the latest episode/chapter of One Piece and all I can say is it's certainly the best ongoing Shonen anime/manga.ReviewUnlike other shonen series (ie. Bl*** and Nar***), One Piece gets better with time. It's full of great action, funny moments, sad moments and touching scenes. The series consist of many interesting arcs and I enjoy them all. My favorites are Arabasta arc, Enies Lobby arc, Thriller Bark arc and the ongoing Impel Down arc.Talking about touching and sad moments, One Piece surprisingly has made me cry quite a number of times. My top 3 touching/sad scenes are:1. When the Straw Hat pirates bid fare to Going Merry. 2. When the Straw Hat pirates are sent to different places by Kuma in the Sabaody Archipelago arc. - They have always been together. It's so sad that they are now in different places (some of them are not even in Grand Line!). I really hope Oda-sensei will reunite them soon.3. When Zoro took all of Luffy's pain and damage in the Thriller Bark arc. - Zoro is so loyal and manly!!Favorite CharactersMy favorite character is Zoro. He's really cool and loyal and I love the way he wields his 3 kantana. Kakkoii!!
Here are other characters I like:Luffy - He has the best smile and also he's the future pirate king!
Chopper - so cute!!! (His bounty is 50 beri LOL!)
Portgas D. Ace - can he be saved?!
Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com