Saturday, April 10, 2010

First Impression: Major Season 6

This is the one scene with Toshiya! ^^
After watching the first episode of Major Season 6, I have a feeling that this season is going to be as boring as Season 4. Let's pray that my feeling is not accurate. I was hoping to see more Toshiya this season but it seems like it's not going to happen. I guess I should be thankful that there's one scene with Toshiya in the first episode.What's Hot?- A musical version of 'Kokoro e' (opening theme of Major Season 1) is played at the start of the episode. It sounds really nice and brings back a lot of nice memories about Major.- There's one scene with Toshiya! I doubt he will appear again anytime soon since the focus will be on Goro and the Hornets.- There are hints of more 'Goro vs Joe Gibson Jr'. I hope Joe Gibson Jr will win again! :p- The opening theme is not played in the first episode but apparently, the opening theme will be the same as the first season's ('Kokoro e') but it will be sung by TRIPLANE. I can't wait to hear it. ^^- The ending theme 'Twilight Star' by Megamasso is pretty catchy.What's Not?- Am I the only one who thinks that Goro is getting more arrogant and selfish? His baseball is too individualistic for my liking.Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com