Saturday, September 18, 2010

-KIBA-牙

Story-wise, I like Kiba, but unfortunately, it also has some characters who irritate the hell out of me. But well, thank goodness their air time tends to be quite short.Story: (9/10) – Very GoodZed, who is on the run from the authorities, and his good friend, Noah, who struggles with his own battered body, both find a magical world that seems to offer escape and power they have never dreamed of. Along with his mysterious spirit Amil Gaoul, Zed begins his search for the meaning of true strength.The first episode was very intriguing and I almost immediately got drawn into the story. Fortunately, the rest of the episodes did not disappoint either as the story always come up with interesting twists which I did not anticipate or think of.Character: (7/10) – Fairly GoodThough the story is interesting, I can't say the same for the characters. I find a few characters, in particular Roia, very irritating. Roia reminds me a little of Orihime (Bleach). Well, it has nothing to do with looks, boobs or voice but more with personality. Both of them like the main character and always want to be on their sides. However, they always end up getting caught or held hostage and needed to be saved! Arghh... I really hate such characters. My favorite character is Amil Gaoul, a spirit. He's so cool and mysterious...
Art/Animation: (7/10) – Fairly GoodThe art style is not exactly to my taste but it's not too bad. The animation for the battle scenes, especially those involving spirits, was quite good too.Music: (7/10) – Fairly GoodThe Opening and Ending themes suit the anime well and some are quite catchy.Enjoyment: (8/10) - GoodOther than those scenes with Roia, I enjoy most parts of the anime. I especially enjoy watching those battles involving Amil Gaoul.Overall: (7/10) - Fairly GoodIf you are looking for an interesting shonen anime to watch, this is a pretty good one. Though there's little humor in Kiba, there's enough action and plot twists to keep you entertained.Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com