Monday, March 7, 2011

Anime Feet Foot Master Challenge 2 (Answers)

Ok...as promised here are the challenge answers everyone. :-D If you haven't taken the challenge yet...you can still try it by scrolling down or clicking here to get to the previous post. Otherwise you can go directly to the answers by clicking the link below
http://animefootnotes.blogspot.com/2011/03/anime-feet-foot-master-challenge-2.html

So...How did you guys do? I thought some parts of it were easier than the last challenge but there were a few difficult to identify images as well too. Anyone who managed to get all 20 deservingly gets to keep Wonder Woman's boots as a prize. :-D

These are a lot of fun for me to set up but they take a lot of time to organize. I'll try to have more of them in the future,

Ok...I'll finish the GTS bonus with my next post. Until next time. ^_^
-KSC
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com