Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fairy Tail - Oración Seis Arc!

**Warning! I'm a Jellal fan so my review may be full of bias, though I don't think so. =POración Seis Arc has ended! It was a pretty good arc with lots of action and the return of Jellal ♥.
I think that Oración Seis Arc is quite similar to Tower of Heaven Arc as it's also about stopping the bad guys from activating a super duper powerful evil magic. Oración Seis Arc has more battles and among all the battles, I like the ones between Gray/Lyon and Racer (it's nice to see Gray and Lyon fighting alongside each other), Lucy and Angel (2 new Zodiac keys were being introduced), and Natsu and Zero (Natsu's finishing move was really badass!). Disappointingly, even though Jellal has finally returned to his kind self, he was weakened right from the start by his own self-destructive magic. Since this arc looks like it will be the last arc for Jellal, I was hoping to see more of Jellal in action but as usual, the focus was on Natsu and friends. (v.v) (*Spoiler Alert! The next arc will be about Mystogan and though he looks like Jellal, he's not Jellal. His name is also Jellal but he's from another parallel world. Disappointingly, though the next arc is about Mystogan, he has very little air time. =.=)
Is it me or they look a little gay here? =PGeminiScorpioNatsu's new finishing move!
The ending was a sad one for me. I couldn't stop crying when Jellal was taken away and Natsu and friends started to fight the soldiers to bring him back. I cried even harder when he turned around and said, "It was the color of your hair" to Erza.
Oración Seis Arc also introduced a new Dragon Slayer, Wendy and her cat, Charle. Wendy is the Sky Dragon Slayer and her power is healing. When she was first introduced, I had the feeling that she would join Fairy Tail. However, I quickly dismissed the idea as I thought it was not honorable to just leave one guild and join another, and Wendy did not seem like that sort of person. The end of the Oración Seis Arc showed the real form of her guild and frankly, I was quite surprised. I'm glad that she has joined Fairy Tail as she will finally reunite with (*Spoiler Alert! the Jellal she met years ago!)
All in all, I enjoyed watching Oración Seis Arc. I was hoping for more Jellal action but too bad, it was not meant to be. I find Jellal to be a very cool but yet pitiable character. (*Spoiler Alert! Since the real Zeref has appeared in the manga, I wonder who was the one who possessed Jellal and turned him into an evil boy when he was young. Ultear's brainwashing?) I really hate Ultear for manipulating him. I hope for his return to the story one day but I highly doubt so. Hopefully he won't be killed or tortured by the new council.Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com