Saturday, May 7, 2011

Inazuma Eleven

Inazuma Eleven has ended! But, Inazuma Eleven Go will continue the legend of Raimon Eleven. I shall talk more about my first impression of Inzuma Eleven Go in another post.With 127 episodes, I had a fun and enjoyable time watching Inazuma Eleven. The hissatsu waza (certain kill techniques) and action may be over-exaggerated and too unrealistic, but nonetheless, I found it very fun to watch. In my opinion, Inazuma Eleven is set in another universe where hissatsu waza is part of daily life so even though it's unrealistic, it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I find the hissatsu waza fun and cute (penguins, penguins and more penguins!).Story: (7/10) – Fairly GoodThe story is simple. It’s about Soccer, Endou Mamoru, his team mates and rivals.Though the plot was over-the-top and unrealistic, it's full of drama and surprisingly entertaining.Characters: (9/10) – Very GoodInazuma Eleven has MANY characters. Usually, for an anime with this many characters, it's not easy to remember the characters, but this is not the case for Inazuma Eleven. Not only the main character, Endou Mamoru, but almost all the characters develop throughout the series. Also, all the characters have unique personalities and character designs which make them easy to remember.Here are the characters I like:Gouenji - He's my favorite Inazuma Eleven character! He's really badass and cool!~
Kidou - I love his character development! I also love his cloak. It makes him look like a hero!!
Endou - It's hard not to like his never-give-up spirit and bright smile!
Fubuki - I love his character development too! Too bad, he didn't retain his brother's badass personality but I still love him anyway.
Tsunami - I love his easy-going personality!
Hiroto - Nice and cool personality!
Fudou - His hair is too cute!~
Art/Animation: (8/10) GoodInazuma Eleven has very unique character designs. I can't say I like all of them but it's fun to see the kind of character designs they have. The hissatsu waza is animated very well too!Music: (9/10) – Very GoodI love the all the Opening themes which are all sung by T-Pistonz+KMC. All the Opening themes are full of energy and vigor, which fit the mood of the anime very well.Enjoyment: (9/10) Very Good The hissatsu waza, the drama, and of course the soccer make Inazuma Eleven a joy to watch!Overall: (8/10) Good If you are looking for a realistic sports anime, this is not for you. Inazuma Eleven may be a little kiddy and unrealistic, but that's what I like about Inazuma Eleven. From the onset, it's obvious that the soccer in Inazuma Eleven is different from that of real life's. Unlike Prince of Tennis, it doesn't try to act realistic by quoting the names of real life players but in the end, used unrealistic hissatsu waza (real life tennis players can't use those hissatsu waza).If you are looking for an anime full of action and entertainment, I'm sure you'll enjoy Inazuma Eleven!Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com