Saturday, June 4, 2011

First Impression: Inazuma Eleven Go

5 episodes into Inazuma Eleven Go and I've decided to continue watching it. Initially, I was deliberating whether I should follow Inazuma Eleven Go or not as the creators have (most likely) turned my favorite character from Inazuma Eleven into a bad guy. Well, this is just my speculation but sadly, I think I'm right. In the first episode, it's revealed that Gouenji is Tenma's life savior. In the same episode, there's a scene with a mysterious guy and a priest. A few episodes later, it's revealed that the mysterious guy is Holy Emperor and he's the bad guy who tries to control football by fixing football matches. I don't want to admit it but he looks and sounds like Gouenji. They share the same voice actor but this may not be indicative as in Inazuma Eleven/Inazuma Eleven Go, it's common for voice actors to voice multiple roles. So if that guy is really Gouenji, it means that we'll eventually see a face-off between him and Endou (finally appeared in the last scene of episode 5!). A face-off sounds exciting but I still don't like the idea of Gouenji becoming a bad guy. =.=
Gouenji vs Holy Emperor - don't they look alike (v.v)
What's Hot?- Among the new characters, I find Tsurugi the coolest. His attitude reminds me a little of Fudou.
- So far, only 2 avatars are shown and I love their design.
What's Not?- Frankly, I don't quite like the main character, Tenma. He's the weak but positive and motivated kind who will eventually become stronger. I personally prefer characters who are pretty strong from the onset (ie. Gouenji, Endou, Kidou and etc).
- Gouenji is Holy Emperor (?)Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com