Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall 2010!

It's Fall!! This means that some anime series have ended or will be ending soon, and new series will be replacing them. The Fall 2010 season will be featuring sequels of anime I like and some seemingly interesting anime.

1. Bakuman

Add Image
I have been following the manga since its run in JUMP. Bakuman is quite fun to read it, even though I do find the 'romance' aspect kind of lame. The 2 main characters are very likable and it's interesting to see how Shonen JUMP operates and how mangaka works.Watching? Definitely Yes!Release date: 2nd Oct 20102. Tegami Bachi REVERSE
I'm also reading Tegami Bachi manga and if the anime follows the manga strictly, the second season of Tegami Bachi should be more serious and less light-hearted than first. I can't wait to see more Lag and Gauche!Watching? Definitely Yes!Release date: 2nd Oct 20103. Togainu no Chi
This is based on a BL game and this means that there are lots of bishounen in it! The setting sounds really interesting and the main characters look really cool.Watching? Definitely Yes!Release date: 7th Oct 20104. Hakuouki Hekketsuroku
From the picture, it looks like Shinsengumi has gotten themselves a new set of uniform! Frankly, I prefer the traditional samurai uniform but the modern one looks really cool too.Watching? Definitely Yes!Release date: 2nd Oct 20105. Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Finally, a new detective series! This one seems quite interesting as it also involves the supernatural. This new series reminds me a little of Ghost Hunt. By the way, the main character looks really hot!Watching? Yes!Release date: 3rd Oct 20106. Arakawa Under the Bridge X Bridge
I didn't expect the second season to be back so soon. I guess the producers must have planned it all along. I enjoyed the first season and I hope that the second season will not disappoint.Watching? Yes!Release date: 3rd Oct 2010Bookmark and Share
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com