Friday, October 1, 2010

Poll Results 29

Ok...The 29th Poll have finally come to an end. After a whopping 2049 votes...here are the results...

Well...it looks like May managed to catch everyone's attention this time around. This cute poketrainer dominated this poll from start to finish winning the poll and proving that her feet are the ones most fans would be happy to play with by over 500 votes. In second place was the hot interpol agent Chun Li and Card Captor's Sakura swept in to claim 3rd place (her popularity will not go unnoticed). As for the rest of these girls...they all proved to have foot fans of their own and nobody some of them scoring over 100 votes and none of them scoring less than 31.

As always, I just want to give a big thank you to everyone for voting and I'll try to keep your opinions regarding these brunettes in mind for the future. ^_^

Ok...Big month....I have a lot of catching up to do. The good news is that thanks to the Pokemon Fan Juancho as well as a couple of other contributors, I have a lot of material involving May to post which means not only will she have a winner's tribute...she'll have three of them. :-D (I should be posting the first tribute to her fairly soon) I'll also try and post a new Halloween themed Poll of the month later tonight. ^_^ Also I still haven't forgotten about the final blond...I'll try to post her as well as the Writing.Com 10th anniversary tribute soon. :-)

Have a Really Great Weekend Guys!!
-KSC
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com