Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sakura Championship (Bonus)

Well...it's a little delayed (another busy weekend guys ^_^;) but here is a tribute to the poll winner and Anime Feet Year 1 champion...Sakura Haruno. Enjoy guys!!





































(These were capped from various Naruto episodes including 26, 27, 97, Shippuuden 1, 3, 36 and the 3rd Naruto movie)

So what makes Sakura the girl most people would love to be a foot servant too? Well she's pretty, intelligent and has a very energetic personality not to mention her rather cool insanely strong super-strength. As a busy medical ninja, she's probably on her feet all day and would be really appreciative to anyone who would be willing to give her a footrub and pedicure. I'd bet she'd be more than happy to let her foot servants worship her feet as a reward.^_^

Admittedly, I had a hard time finding material for this bonus because like you guys, I like Sakura a lot and have posted her several times before. Luckily as part of her summer outfit, she was wearing sandals so I was able to get some good material from the 3rd Naruto movie and the Naruto anime offers serveral opportunities for close-ups on her toes. If you guys missed the earlier time I posted involving Sakura, here they are:
I'm also always on the lookout for more scenes involving Sakura barefoot the anime. If I find anymore, you can be sure that I'll definitely post them here too.

Of the variety of Kunoichi footwear that Sakura wears, my personal favorite is the black open-toed boots that that go up to just under her knee that she wears after the three year jump. She looks really hot wearing those. ^_^

Ok...everyone, that's basically it for now. Provided that Ino doesn't kill me for featuring her rival yet again...more to come soon.
-KingsSideCastle
Privacy Policy - Anime Center Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by duosmith.com